ROVIGNO IN PICTURES



I finally found the time to look into gigabytes of pictures from our magical summer road trip. First stop on our way to Italy was beautiful Rovigno, Croatia. We spent only one night and the next morning in this lovely city, it was short and sweet.

The beginning of our summer journey- waking up in the cutest little apartment, having breakfast on the green lawn in our front yard, watching people passing on their way to the beach, butterflies in my stomach, new city awaits us, direction - old city of Rovigno! :)






A walk through the old town, coffee, ice cream, and lots of photos! :) Unfortunately, I don't have much to write, because I spent only few hours here, so I'll let the photos do the talking. I can only say that this city is full of charm, with lots of lovely nooks of the old city with access to the sea and that we definitely have to come back some day!




Now we must go, Venice awaits us!


TO BE CONTINUED ... IN THE NEXT POST :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment